When I look at toys on our suppliers’ websites, their stands at toy fairs and their brochures, it’s always in the back of my mind, “Would my kids play with that?”. I have to stop myself just shopping for my children. I know that all kids are different and have different tastes, but I think that I cover a good selection amongst my four - the Quiet, Booky One; the Noisy, Physical One; the Inquisitive One; and the Nurturing, Caring One. The trouble is that any one of my kids could be all of these in one day!
With that thought, I want to share my selection of toys that any of my kids and their friends will play with. Bearing in mind that the weather has been so kind recently (just turn the temperature up a bit and we’ll be even happier), I thought I would look at outdoor toys. None of these toys is particularly expensive or sophisticated, but I challenge your kids not to enjoy them:
- Our fabulous Gunther Kite selection - just add wind (never in short supply in Ireland) and you’ll have rosy cheeked laughing kids in no time;
- Spring Ball set - once they get the hang of this, they’ll be twanging around the garden (great for the beach too);
- Disk Balance - it’s egg and spoon racing, but not as you know it;
- Super Torpedo with Whistle - well, it just makes throwing the ball at each other even more fun; and
- Our cool Gunther Wind up Planes - excellent competition potential!
All these toys are available in our Outdoor Toy category http://tinyurl.com/mimioutdoortoys
Have a look and let me know what you think www.mimitoys.ie