Begin a lifetime of scientific investigation and understanding with 25 fun experiments. Stepping into Science covers five key areas: nature, physics, chemistry, air, and water.
- Learn what plants need to grow, build a barometer, see how water climbs, watch plants sweat. Then investigate plant propagation.
- Discover how a magnifying glass enlarges, how colours mix, how static electricity attracts, how sundials tell time, and also how a motion picture works.
- Investigate air pressure, air flow, hovercraft, paper airplanes, and suction.
- Write secret messages, float a paper clip, blow super bubbles, observe capillary action, and test displacement.
- Build a soap-driven boat, mix oil and water, experiment with evaporation, paint with sugar, and watch a balloon inflate itself.
- With a 48-page guidebook, Stepping into Science teaches science fundamentals with step-by-step, hands-on experiments, while also introducing children to the scientific method itself.
- Perfect from 5 years.