Learn about the human body by doing experiments with your five senses that show you how your body works, by exploring the outside of your body with hands-on experiments, you can learn a lot about the inside anatomy of the body.
- Examine your fingerprints to learn how you are unique.
- Build a stethoscope and listen to your heartbeat to learn how your heart pumps blood, and listen to your gurgling tummy to learn how your stomach works.
- With the stethoscope, you can investigate how your ears hear with a listening game and a sound memory experiment.
- Test your lung capacity to learn about how your lungs work.
- Examine your diet and your digestive functions to learn how your body processes nutrients to give you the energy to do more experiments.
- Try a blindfolded exercise to find out about hand-eye coordination.
- Take a tickle test to learn about your skin and sensory receptors.
- Monitor your pulse to learn about your circulatory system.
- Follow your nose in a smell memory game to learn about your sense of smell.
- Take a blindfolded taste test to learn about your tongue.
- Try some balancing exercises to explore your muscles and bones.
- Discover how your ears play a role in your balance.
- Construct a magic telescope, spin an optical illusion top, and hold a staring contest to see how your eyes work.
- Relate your experiments back to human body systems, including the internal organs, skeleton, muscles, and the circulatory system, with clear and accurate anatomical illustrations.
- With a 48-page, full-colour illustrated guidebook, this kit teaches human biology fundamentals with step-by-step, hands-on experiments.
Perfect from 5 years.