The first 2-in-1 balance bike made of steel. The Trybike Steel is an adjustable balance bike that can also be converted from a tricycle into a bicycle.
It makes learning to ride whilst having fun very easy.
Phase 1. Tricycle – The low tricycle offers young children lots of support to start riding and initially can be used as a walk along for Ages 1+. Tricycle phase is perfect for ages 15 months – 2.5 years
Phase 2. Bicycle – Easily convert the low tricycle into a low bicycle. At this point the next stage of riding starts, learning how to balance. Perfect for ages 2 – 6 years.
- Adjustable Seat height – easily adjustable with quick release (height 30cm to 45cm)
- Adjustable Front Forks – 2 hole option. Allowing further sizing for the child.
- Adjustable Rear Wheel Position – 9 rear wheel options. Again allowing height options but uniquely allowing bike length adjustments.
- Tight Turn Circle – Allows tight turning – no more need to lift the bike to change direction.
- Foot Rest – Encourages freewheeling (as balance bike), improving balance for a real bike.
- Pumped Tyres – giving a better grip.
- Powder Coated Steel Finish – Will therefore endure occasional over-night abandonment in rain !!
- Includes Trybike beautiful wicker basket with leather look and feels straps, to give a unique retro feel.Basket Dimensions: 27cm wide x 18 cm deep x 17cm highMake sure the basket is tightly fastened to the handlebars for maximum load capacity.
- 5.2kg as a bicycle. 6.3kg as a tricycle
- 12 inch spoked steel wheels with nylon bushings, sealed smooth cartridge ball bearings.
- Extra-wide rubber inflatable tyres.
- Comes with a set of vinyl stickers for you to personalise your bike.
- Easy to assemble trike kit – simply add an axle and add a wheel.