– using the colourful snap-together blocks, children can safely and easily experiment with electric current and magnetic fields
– learning is fun and accessible because of specially designed components
– children fit the electrical blocks together with simple plug and socket connectors
– the blocks are brightly coloured and have unique shapes
– the kit includes easy to follow the assembly diagrams so children can construct devices that actually work
– children can put their learning to good use by constructing a loudspeaker, an electromagnetic relay switch and a morse code telegraph key.
– includes a 64-page, full-colour experiment manual with easy-to-follow diagrams.
A great introduction to electrical science!
Perfect from 8 years.